Upgrade Your Sleep with The Ease Power Base
Tempur-Pedic is a popular American company in the sleeping industry that integrates the latest technological developments with their products. This coming together of advanced tech and human needs has given birth to a selection of adjustable bed frames that are as sought-after as they are effective.
So, if you have come to view sleep as a never-ending challenge rather than a relaxing, pleasant experience, it’s time to do something about it and take back your life.
In this article, we will cover the basic model in the Tempur-Pedic adjustable bed frame range called the Ease Power Base. Keep reading to find out:
- What Can the Ease Power Base Do
- What the Ease Power Base Can’t Do
- How To Decide Whether the Ease Power Base Is for You
What Can the Ease Power Base Do
If you’re the type of sleeper who tosses and turns all night because you can’t get into a comfortable position, it’s time to consider an adjustable base that eases you into a deep sleep.
The Ease Power Base is the most streamlined yet highly effective model in the Tempur-Pedic adjustable bed frame range, so let’s go through all its features and how these impact your sleep:
- Head & Foot Elevation – By elevating or lowering the head and foot of the bed, you can get your bed into the ideal position to get comfortable enough to fall asleep. This seemingly simple feature enables countless positions that provide you with the precise angles you need to feel fully supported. The result is customized comfort that allows you to relax enough so you can drift into a deep sleep. The maximum head elevation is 57 degrees, while the foot can be raised to 46 degrees. The ability to alter both ends of the bed also turns your bed into a place where you can comfortably sit and work, read, or watch TV.
- Zero Gravity Setting – The angles at which the head and foot can be elevated have been specifically selected so that when you enter the zero-gravity position, you experience a feeling of weightlessness. By elevating the head and foot of the bed, you take pressure off your joints, relieving pain you may experience due to arthritis or fibromyalgia.
- Wireless Remote – For added convenience, you can make any adjustments using your wireless remote. With just the click of a button, you can seamlessly switch from the zero-gravity setting to the flat position. The remote control already has preset positions programmed, but you can also save your unique positions to easily alter the bed by pressing a button.
Aside from its features, the Ease Power Base offers the following perks:
- White Glove Delivery – Tempur-Pedic is committed to making the setup process as easy as possible, which is why your Ease Power Base is put together for you. They will even remove your old bed frame if necessary.
- Generous Warranty – While you don’t receive a trial period to test the mattress and it cannot be returned, Tempur-Pedic makes up for this with a 25-Year Limited Warranty. During Year 1 – 3, you get full cover for the parts and labour to protect you from any defects in the materials or workmanship. From Year 4 – 5, they’ll replace any faulty parts, and your frame is covered for the entire warranty period.
- Use Your Own Mattress – While Tempur-Pedic mattresses made from Tempur material are designed to work in tandem with their adjustable bed frames, you don’t need to buy one to get the benefits of the base. Their adjustable bed frames are designed to accommodate any mattress suited to an adjustable base, so if money is tight, you can still get the Ease Power Base. However, it’s important to note that the Tempur material Tempu-Pedic’s mattresses are made of is a foam that moulds itself to your body, so you are supported in any position. What makes it even more impressive is that it was created by NASA.
As the entry-level adjustable bed frame from Tempur-Pedic, the Ease Power Base doesn’t have all the bells and whistles that make the other models stand out. However, it has enough features to provide the support you need to fall asleep in any position.
This makes the Tempur Pedic Ease Power Base ideal for sleepers who struggle with minor sleeping problems, which proper support can sort out. But if your sleeping problems are more severe thanks to insomnia, sleep apnea, or severe stress, then this model may not be sufficient.
What The Ease Power Base Can’t Do
For the purposes of full disclosure, it’s important to clarify what this model lacks so your expectations aren’t dashed upon purchase. Let’s go through the features you’ll have to do without if you select the Ease Power Base:
- Massage Setting – If you suffer from chronic pain or severe stress, a massage is one of the most effective ways to relax your muscles so you can go into a deep sleep. Unfortunately, the Ease Power Base is not equipped with a massage function.
- QuietMode – If you or your partner snore because of the position you’re sleeping in, this can usually be remedied by tilting the head of the bed at a specific angle. While the other Tempur-Pedic adjustable bed frames have a QuietMode setting that elevates the head to the precise angle you need to stop snoring, the Ease Power Base does not. However, since you’re still able to raise the head, you’ll likely be able to figure out which angle stops you from snoring through trial and error. This setting can then be saved on the remote control.
- Sleeptracker AI – The more sophisticated models come with AI technology that monitors and analyses your sleeping patterns to determine why you’re not able to reach that elusive REM sleep phase. Based on the data, this Sleeptracker technology will make recommendations for how to adjust your sleeping habits to enhance the quality of your sleep. The Ease Power Base doesn’t have this technology, but when it comes to improving your sleep, you already stand a good chance of getting better rest by receiving customized support in different positions.
- Extras – Tempur-Pedic’s premium models offer additional perks for added convenience. This includes USB ports at the head of the bed so you can charge your devices, underbed lighting so you can see where you’re going at night without waking your partner, and a voice control option thanks to Smart technology.
These added features will enhance your sleeping environment and help you overcome major sleeping problems that often have to do with specific medical conditions. However, if you’re looking for something affordable yet still effective, the Ease Power Base is sure to get the job done.
How To Decide If the Ease Power Base Is for You
Besides being incredibly frustrating, sleep loss has many other side effects that risk your health and relationships. In the short term, you will face:
- Poor judgment
- An inability to take in and absorb information
- An increased risk of injuries or accidents
In the long term, the effects are even worse:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Early mortality
A key consideration for selecting a bed frame is whether it comes in the size you need to accommodate how much space you have in the bedroom. Luckily, Tempur-Pedic has designed their models in a wide range of sizes to match everything from a studio apartment to a mansion. Let’s take a look at the sizes the Ease Power Base comes in:
|37.5” x 73.5”
|95.25cm x 186.69cm
|37.5” x 79.5”
|95.25cm x 201.93cm
|53.5” x 73.5”
|135.89cm x 186.69cm
|59.5” x 79.5”
|151.13cm x 201.93cm
|75.5” x 39.75” (in 2 pieces, horizontally split)
|191.77cm x 100.97cm
|71.5” x 41.75” (in 2 pieces, horizontally split)
|181.61cm x 106cm
|37.5” x 79.5” (in 2 pieces, vertically split)
|Split California King
|35.5” x 83.5” (in 2 pieces, vertically split)
|90.17cm x 212.1cm
Note that Tempur-Pedic’s Power Bases support 650lbs (294.84kg) each.
Now that you know the ins and outs of the Ease Power Base, it’s time to decide whether this is the adjustable bed frame for you. If you’re still unsure whether it has enough features to meet your individual sleeping needs, why not look at some reviews to see what others say:
I have lower back issues and have had 3 lower back surgeries. I really love the Zero Gravity setting, which relieves pressure from my lower back and allows me to sleep comfortably. I feel well-rested in the morning. – Zero Gravity Lover, Indianapolis, 46077, USA
My spouse is a heavy snorer and while elevating his head hasn’t completely stopped it, it has helped considerably. These frames are well made with a lot of attention to detail, such as battery backup options for the unit that powers the up and down movements. – VSalt, Kailua Kona, HI 96740
Great delivery staff and the best bed we’ve owned. This is our 2nd bed and just love it! The divided King is great so we can adjust the sleep positions to suit ourselves. – Cool and comfy, Riverside, 92501, California.
We frequently upgrade our phones, tablets, and laptops even though the benefits are not nearly as significant as consistently getting a good night’s sleep. So, why not upgrade your bed frame and replace it with the Ease Power Base? You’ll wake up every morning feeling refreshed and ready to seize the day!
Go to mycosybed.com for the latest information about new sleeping brands and products that could transform your sleeping experience.